Introduction – Re Share Instagram Stories Using This New Trick:
Android users, we hear you! If you’ve ever felt the pang of envy while trying to mention someone in your Instagram story, wishing for that effortless elegance that iPhone users seem to effortlessly enjoy, you’re not alone. Don’t worry, In this tutorial first I’ll show you how you can tag persons in uploaded story and how you can re share that story without using any round edges templates. So let’s dive in.
iOS vs Android Instagram Story:
In the realm of visual presentation, there’s been a stark contrast when it comes to re-mentioning a story on iOS versus Android. On the iOS front, the original post maintains its charm with rounded edges, resulting in a seamless and aesthetically pleasing appearance. However, Android users have been facing a different scenario – re-mentioning a story leads to the original post donning square edges instead of the desired rounded ones.
But fear not! With the latest Instagram update, this visual discrepancy has been addressed. In this tutorial, I’ll walk you through the steps to bring that seamless and visually appealing look to your Android stories. Let’s dive into the details and make your Instagram stories shine with a consistent and polished presentation.
How to tag people in story ?:
- Open Instagram and swipe left.
- Capture a photo or video or choose from your gallery.
- Type “@” followed by your friend’s username.
- Select the correct username from the suggestions.
- Tap “Share to Story” in the bottom right corner.
How to tag people in uploaded story ?:
- Open your posted story.
- Tap the three dots in the bottom right.
- Choose “Add Mentions.”
- Type the username and hit done.
How to Re Share Story In New Style ?:
- Open the story where you were mentioned.
- Press the “Share to Story” button at the bottom.
- Select “Add Story” from the options.
- Tap the story once to remove squared corners.
- Share it to your own story.
- Boom! Your final story is ready.
Here’s step-by-step visuals to make the learning process easier.
In conclusion, while this feature isn’t groundbreaking and has been around for a few months, its impact on visual consistency is invaluable. Whether your story originates from an Android or an iOS device, the seamless presentation remains unchanged, bridging the gap in visual aesthetics. That’s a wrap for this tutorial. Share your thoughts in the comments, and stay tuned for more insights in the next one. Until then, happy Instagramming!